Wrought Iron Fence Design Ideas
This article describes about what is wrought iron, some types of wrought iron fence we could find in the market (Essex, concord, concord deluxe, arches, and pool fence), and some things we need to consider before decide to get wrought iron fence (design, style, level of security, height).
When we decided to put up a fence in order to secure the property of the things that are not desirable, then we will find a wide selection of fences ranging from the type of material, the size, height, design, style, price, until the protection offered. Everything will depend on the decisions of each homeowner in determining the type of fence we want. If we want to bring the iconic look at the fence and have been trusted since hundreds of years ago, then we can rely on wrought iron fence. To note, wrought iron is a type of material that is widely used as the manufacture of various household appliances ranging from chairs, tables, up to the fence. We can get a wide choice of attractive designs and styles of wrought iron.
As one kind of material that has been chosen, we will get some kind of wrought iron that we can get in the market and here are some of them.
(1) Essex – this is one type of style that will bring us to design a fairly detailed scrollwork shaped and round point finials that will give the look charming royal palace fence.
(2) Concord – this is one type of style that will bring us to design a horizontal bar with rings, frames, and round-shaped spear point finials.
(3) Concord deluxe – this is one type of style that will bring us to design a series of rings, dog pickets, horizontal-shaped frame, and round-shaped spear point finials.
(4) Arches – this is one type of style that will bring us to the familiar design that we see the round spear point finial.
(5) Pool fence – this is one type of style that has a fairly simple picket the interval between spaces are made regularly and there is a rail on the top.
Wrought iron fence comes with a wide selection of designs and styles, but besides pay attention to that in mind, make sure that the level of security that we can get. Well, it seems we do not have to worry because the fence is made of wrought iron is strong, not easily broken through, not easily skip (with a certain height level), and is quite safe especially when the top of a fence made of sharp cap. In addition comes with a reliable level of security, we will also get a fairly high aesthetic value by applying this fence. The interface will enhance our overall home without a doubt.